- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purpose of their use are set out below:
we use google analytics and adwords on our website to identify a computer when a user visits the site / to identify users when navigating the site / to allow the use of a shopping cart on the site / to improve the functionality of the site / to analyze the use of the site / to manage the site / to protect yourself from fraud and improve the protection of the site / to personalize the site for each user / to target ads that may be of interest to specific users / describe the purposes}?
- Most browsers allow you not to accept cookies—for example:
- in internet explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by using the cookie settings that are found by pressing “tools” “internet options” “privacy” and “advanced”
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” by selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and removing the option “Accept cookies from websites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by entering the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “View advanced settings”, and “Content Settings” and selecting “Block websites from data” under the heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you will have to manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions in the http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom background settings”, clicking “View Cookies,” and “Remove All Cookies”, and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the “Customize and control” menu, and pressing “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear Browsing Data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other website data” before pressing “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.